|Effect||Determines how many castings of a spell the player can achieve.|
MP is a General Stat in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. MP determines how many castings of a spell the player can achieve. General Stats are determined by your Attributes and can be also acquired from some Equipment.
- Determines how many castings of a spell the player can achieve.
How to increase MP
MP can be increased intrinsically by adding points to the Intelligence stat when leveling up.
Each Point you assign to Intelligence increases your Max MP. In Demon's Souls, some attributes provide diminishing returns, meaning that higher levels will provide you fewer benefits. Here you can find a break down of diminishing returns by level:
- + 8~9 per point until Intelligence Lvl 15.
- + 3~8 per point starting from Lvl 16 up to Lvl 40.
- + 3~5 per point starting from Lvl 41 up to Lvl 60.
- + 2~3 per point starting from Lvl 61 up to Lvl 99.
Notes and Tips:
- Notes & Tips go here