|Requirements & Bonus|
Istarelle is a Spear Weapon in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Spears are capable of inflicting narrow attacks, dealing heavy damage from mid-range. They work best against enemies wearing armor made of metal and hard scales but can easily be parried by enemies and struggle at breaking an enemy's guard. Players can equip the Spear along with a Shield to have a balance between defense and attack.
A short spear of hard oak. It is covered with engravings and is one of the few Revelations from God.Once belonged to the Holy Knight Lizaia. Its holiness increases the wielder's resistance to plague and poison.
- Found in: Depraved Chasm (Requires Pure White World Tendency). About halfway across the ledge connecting the 2 areas there will be a ladder to your left. Climb it and proceed across many ledges. You will have to kill Depraved Ones and a Giant Depraved One to cross the bridge. You will see three Giant Depraved Ones in a cave, Istarelle is right there.
- Video Location: Shown in our walkthrough video at 30:05. Click here to watch it
Istarelle Notes and Tips
- Pure White World Tendency required in the Valley Of Defilement
- Can be upgraded using a Colorless Demon's Soul
- Increases Poison and Plague resistance
- You don't need to meet the Strength or Dexterity requirements to get full Magic Damage if you have 24 Faith. Since Physical Damage with the Weapon is low, this is not a bad option if you wan to use it at lower levels.
Videos Related to Istarelle
Istarelle General Information
|Istarelle +1||20||100||0||E||D||-||A||-||-||-||-||Colorless Demon's Soul|
|Istarelle +2||20||100||0||E||D||-||S||-||-||-||-||Colorless Demon's Soul|
|Istarelle +3||20||100||0||E||D||-||S||-||-||-||-||Colorless Demon's Soul|
|Istarelle +4||20||100||0||E||D||-||S||-||-||-||-||Colorless Demon's Soul|
|Istarelle +5||20||100||0||E||D||-||S||-||-||-||-||Colorless Demon's Soul|