|Effect||It becomes harder for Black Phantoms NPC or invading players to detect you.|
Graverobber's Ring is a Ring in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Rings are accessories that are equipped by the player to obtain various abilities that grant buffs and effects which can help in the player's journey or certain situations.
Ancient topaz ring that subdues your essence, discouraging detection by black phantoms.
Graverobber's Ring Location: Where to Find Graverobber's Ring
- At the Island's Edge 4 - 1, after going through the second fog gate, go up the stairs and follow the ledge around to the beam that leads into a small ledge on the opposite side.
- Dropped by Graverobber Blige.
- Video Location: Shown in our walkthrough video at 34:49. Click here to watch it
Graverobber's Ring Notes and Tips
- It reduces the distance of the Black Phantoms aggro radius by 50% when equipped.
- In online PVP it makes the wearer completely invisible to Black Phantoms up to a certain distance. When the wearer gets too close to a Black Phantom invader, he will be revealed and will appear as he normally would.
- Can be stacked with the effect of Hidden Soul Miracle.