|Effect||Increases damage by 20% as a Blue Phantom- this includes Physical damage, Magic damage, and Miracle damage.|
Ally's Ring (or Friend's Ring) is a Ring in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Rings are accessories that are equipped by the player to obtain various abilities that grant buffs and effects which can help in the player's journey or certain situations.
A mysterious blue ring given by the Monumental. Increases attack power as a Phantom. This mysterious ring supports camaraderie with others, since it's bearer aids warriors in other worlds and is aided by them. This was the wish of the last Monumental. The Foe's Ring makes a matching set with this ring.
Ally's Ring Location: Where to Find Ally's Ring
Ally's Ring Notes and Tips
- To get Pure White Character Tendency offline you need to kill all 5 named Black Phantoms: Executioner Miralda, Scirvir, the Wanderer, Lord Rydell, Satsuki and Selen Vinland. They only appear with Pure Black World Tendency.
- The Magic attack boost given by Friend's Ring is equal to the Magic attack boost given by Ring of Magical Sharpness, though the Friend's Ring does not decrease Magic defense like Ring of Magical Sharpness.
- This is only possible if you have answered yes to his request when you first met him.
- To obtain this ring, you must speak with The Monumental before opening the seal to the End Game.
- Note this Ring is called Ally's Ring in Demon's Souls Remake