|Usage||Throwing it produces a large flame. Deals a small amount of splash damage and fire damage.|
Firebomb is a Projectile in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Projectiles are offensive items that are usually thrown at hostile characters such as enemies and bosses to inflict a small amount of damage.
An oil flask with a burning cloth fuse. Shatters and ignites on impact.
Firebomb Location: Where to Find Firebomb
- Dropped by Boletaria Soldier.
- Can be bought from Dregling Merchant for 500 Souls.
- Video Location: Shown in our Walkthrough video N1: Gates of Boletaria at 04:04. Click here to watch it
Firebomb Notes and Tips
- This item has no stat bonuses.
- This item does not benefit from Hyper Mode.