Generates a loud sound in a far-off place.
|Slot Cost||1 Magic Slots|
|Spell Type||Distraction Spell|
Familiar's Prank (or Demon's Prank) is a Magic Spell in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Demon's Prank generates a loud sound in a far-off place. Magic Spells focus around offensive strategies that can both inflict damage and apply negative Status Effects as well as some self-buffs.
Familiar's Prank Effect
- Generates a loud sound in a far-off place.
- Makes a laughing sound at the spell's landing point.
- Nearby enemies who still haven't detected the player will move towards the noise.
- The only situation where this spell is most useful is during the Old Hero boss fight. Because the Old Hero is blind, he only acts in response to noise, so casting this spell away from you will make the Old Hero move towards the direction of the spell.
How to get Familiar's Prank
- The spell can be learned from Sage Freke, the Visionary, and Freke's Apprentice in exchange for 500 Souls.
Familiar's Prank Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here