Ed's Sharpening Stone
|Usage||When used on a right-hand weapon, it completely repairs the durability|
Ed's Sharpening Stone (Or Ed's Grindstone) is a Consumable item in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Consumable items grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects, applying temporary buffs and debuffs, as well as activating various actions and effects.
A sharpening stone used by Ed, the blacksmith of Stonefang. Reduces the wear on the right-hand weapon and restores its durability.
Ed's Sharpening Stone Location: Where to Find Ed's Sharpening Stone
- Can be bought from Blacksmith Boldwin in The Nexus for 2,000 Souls
- Can be bought from the Filthy Man in Smithing Grounds, The Tunnel City for 2,000 Souls.
- Dropped by enemies in The Lord's Path.
- Can be found in Smithing Grounds, in a corner near the gate lever, just before the first fog gate.
- Can be found in Smithing Grounds, in the corner near the pack of dogs.
- Video Location: Shown in our walkthrough video at 15:41. Click here to watch it
- Video Location: Shown in our walkthrough video at 38:50. Click here to watch it
Ed's Sharpening Stone Notes and Tips
- Note and tips goes here...
- Other notes, tips, & trivia go here