Curse Weapon is a Magic Spell in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Previously called "Cursed Weapon", the Curse Weapon spell boosts physical weapon damage by 50% and gradually lowers HP. Magic Spells focus around offensive strategies that can both inflict damage and apply negative Status Effects as well as some self-buffs.
Spell from the Demon Penetrator's Soul. Strengthens and curses right-hand weapon (Used with catalyst in left hand.).
Symbolizes the huge sword wielded by Penetrator, which has cut down many warriors who attempted to slay the demon.
Curse Weapon Effect
- Boosts weapon damage by 50% and gradually lowers HP.
- Drains HP 1% of Max HP per second.
- Boosts right-hand weapon's Physical damage by 50%.
- This spell can only be used with enchantable weapons.
- If you cast this spell with a Talisman of Beasts while not meeting its minimum Magic requirement you will lose 1 HP per Second instead of losing 1% of HP, but the damage boost will remain at 50%.
How to get Curse Weapon
Videos Related to Curse Weapon
Curse Weapon Notes and Tips
- This spell was renamed from "Cursed Weapon" to "Curse Weapon" in the remake of 2020