|Usage||Used to upgrade equipment|
Clearstone Chunk (or Chunk of Clearstone) is an upgrade item in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Upgrade Materials are items that are used to strengthen the statistical value and to increase the effect of a certain piece of equipment.
Crystalized white ore. Capable of enhancing a variety of weapons.
An ore which requires skill and expertise to make high quality weapons with. Weapons can be strengthened by Clearstones up to a maximum of level 5.
Clearstone Chunk Location: Where to Find Clearstone Chunk
- Dropped by Crystal Lizard. From the start point, you start through a tunnel, there is a Scale Miner on your right and a Crystal Lizard a little further.
- Dropped by Crystal Lizard. From the archstone, go right along the tunnel. Once you reach the end, turn right, go through the narrow passage. You will have to start dropping from scaffolding to scaffolding. On the third one, turn to your right and drop on the narrow wooden beam. Go across it and enter the cave. At the end of it, you will find two Crystal Lizards.
- Dropped by Crystal Lizard. After the archstone, go left cross the platform at the upper level, and go through a passage. The Lizard is hiding behind a pile of debris on the left.
- Dropped by Crystal Lizard. Take the moving platform and venture to the lower level. You will find 2 Crystal Lizards in this room, and they will lead you towards their nest.
- Dropped by Crystal Lizard. There is one after the 3 Rock Worms, just before reaching the Filthy Man.
- Dropped by Crystal Lizard. In the lava area, near the exit passage towards the boss. There are 2 Crystal Lizards in the room behind the one with a Large Bearbug.
- Dropped Black Phantom in Armor Spider Archstone.
Clearstone Chunk Compatible Weapons
Clearstone Chunk Notes and Tips
- Other notes, tips, & trivia go here