|Effect||Displays that one of your equipped Weapons or Armor is broken.|
Broken Equipment is a Status Effect in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Broken Equipment Displays that one of your equipped Weapons or Armor is broken. Status Effects can affect the player in various ways both positive and negative.
Broken Equipment Information
- Effect: Displays that one of your equipped Weapons or Armor is broken.
- Cure: Blacksmith Ed or Blacksmith Boldwin can repair equipment in exchange for a number of souls relative to how much damage the equipment has sustained and the rarity of the item.
The Ronin's Ring reduces the rate at which weapons degrade.
- All equipable items (except rings or ammunition) have a fixed number indicating how much damage can be sustained before the equipment breaks.
How to acquire Broken Equipment
- Shows up when a specific armor or weapon equipped is currently broken.
- Receiving damage in most forms (except from Poison Cloud, Death Cloud, poison water, plague water, lava, touching a Fire Lizard, or falling damage) will reduce the durability of any equipped armor.
- Blocking incoming damage or attacking with a Shield or Weapon will reduce the durability of the weapon/shield used.
- The Acid Cloud spell and the Scraping Spear damage all of the player character's equipment, at a significantly faster rate than other damage sources.
Broken Equipment Notes & Tips
- The Ronin's Ring reduces the rate at which weapons degrade.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!