|Effect||Increases damage by 20% as a Blue Phantom- this includes Physical damage, Magic damage, and Miracle damage.|
Ally's Ring (or Friend's Ring) is a Ring in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Rings are accessories that are equipped by the player to obtain various abilities that grant buffs and effects which can help in the player's journey or certain situations.
Mysterious blue ring received from the Monumental. Increases attack power as an ally phantom.
This ring forges human ties by encouraging its bearer to aid the warriors of other worlds. Thereby helping themselves in turn. This is in accordance with the wishes of the last living Monumental. The Foe's Ring is its counterpart.
Ally's Ring Location: Where to Find Ally's Ring
- Speak with The Monumental, when your Character Tendency is Pure White.
- To obtain this ring, you must speak with The Monumental having answered 'Yes' to both of their questions and before opening the seal to the End Game.
Videos Related to Ally's Ring
Ally's Ring Notes and Tips
- To get Pure White Character Tendency offline you need to kill all 5 named Black Phantoms: Executioner Miralda, Scirvir, the Wanderer, Lord Rydell, Satsuki and Selen Vinland. They only appear with Pure Black World Tendency.
- The Magic attack boost given by Ally's Ring is equal to the Magic attack boost given by Ring of Magical Sharpness, though the Ally's Ring does not decrease Magic defense like Ring of Magical Sharpness.
- This is only possible if you have answered yes to his request when you first met him.