Requirements & Bonus
|14 / D||0 / -|
|0 / -||0 / -|
Adjudicator's Shield is a Large Shield in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Large Shields provides a greater value of blocking and protecting one's self from enemy and boss attacks but greatly increases the weight and reduces the player's mobility. This type of shield works best at reducing damage or guarding instead of parrying.
A large wooden shield that depicts a brightly colored scene of the deceased being judged.
On the other side, an epigram is carved in old script: 'Cowardly acts and the eating of birds must not be the deeds of a Hero of Storms.
If the one being judged displeases the Adjudicator's master, the Golden Crow, the deceased soul will be gnawed upon until nothing but their bones remain.' Its user will recover HP a little at a time.
Adjudicator's Shield Location: Where to Find Adjudicator's Shield
- Treasure in Island's Edge 4 - 1. Pass the second fog door, up the stairs and then turn left. It is protected by a Black Skeleton.
- Video Location: Shown in our walkthrough video at 25:40. Click here to watch it
Adjudicator's Shield Notes and Tips
- It stacks with Blessed weapons and the Regenerator's Ring and will increase the total HP regeneration.
- Using this Shield while also using Magic Sword "Makoto" or the spell Cursed Weapon can balance out their HP drain.
- it is handy for builds that focus on two handing weapons as its healing ability doesn't require it to be out, just in your hand.
Videos Related to Adjudicator's Shield
Adjudicator's Shield Moveset
Adjudicator's Shield Basic Upgrade
Requires: Colorless Demon Soul
This maxed out plus regen ring gives you 11 regen a second which is ridiculous for a two gander build
Just found out this shield was inspired by a pavise, a portable wall shield that archers and crossbowmen used in medieval times.
Alright! I don't use shields but I'm doing this for my archer character.
Shield is too big and covers my character. FashionSouls > HP regen.
do you need to level anything to make it regen your health?
the drawing in the original had way more flavour, it looked like an old painting, rhis just llook like good concept art
I love this shield